Sunday, March 25, 2012

Comfy for a looong Monday! Layers

First off I want to welcome our new Jezzy audience's - we have readers from 10 countries!  Keep coming back, Jezzy has a lot to share!

I had a lazy sunday, it did include the gym though!  I just checked out the 6-day on my phone... depressing - spring days please come back!  Monday's are always really long for me, work all day, meeting with students and then class (yes I'm back in school, good times).  Considering what my day will look like tomorrow, I want to look appropriate for work but still comfortable.

I chose a layered look for the top.  I can NEVER have enough basic white t's.  Whether they are fitted or loose I can't leave them in the store when I see a good one.  The one for tomorrow is a recent Marshalls find, $7.99 - nothing like a new crisp white T :).  I'm layering over a gray short sweater that has 3/4 length sleeves.  I'm pairing the white t with it because of how short it is in the front.  I found this sweater in the clearance racks at Marshalls and knew I could do a lot with it.  For a necklace, I'm either wearing a long crystal pendant or something short and colorful.  For bottoms I'm going with simple black bootcut pants and black heels.

Wait a minute, nope I'm definitely wearing this feather necklace tomorrow!  I bought it so long and haven't even worn it yet.  I think it might have even been around Thanksgiving.

Tip: If love something when you're shopping but don't know what to wear it with, just get it and you'll find something.  Look at the feather necklace, I had no idea what I was wearing with it.

Hope everyone has a great Monday, I'll be back tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment