Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Light weight for this weather!

I woke up this morning and took a look at the weather... 50's!  Time to put away my down winter coat, spring is here - well 12 days away!  My mom gave me a really cool fleece jacket for Christmas but I never knew when to wear it because its been so cold! Finally the day has come!

My mom said she couldn't resist it when she saw it in Marshalls (our favorite store)!  While it great to wear to work, its the perfect jacket to wear with sweatpants to dress yourself up!  Although its made out of polar fleece, it's shape is flattering and design is stylish. The zipper on the front is accompanied by bold ruffles on each side.  I LOVE the sleeves because the cuffs get a little wider and slit open.  The collar is amazing too because it stands up and doesn't slouch.

This jacket is perfect for the transitions of seasons.  Its so soft and comfortable, but yet has style to get you through the office!
Tip: Get yourself a jacket thats light weight for this spring time weather.  If you can, get something that you can dress up and dress down!

No comments:

Post a Comment